The Evacuator Synergy RF smoke detector is the ideal addition to the Synergy wireless manual site alarm system, providing a detection point for fast flaming fires. With built-in radio frequency technology, the detector can wirelessly interlink with up to 40 other devices.
- 12V battery powered site alarm
- Built-in smoke detector designed to detect fast flaming fires
- Can be wirelessly interlinked with up to 40 other Synergy RF devices:
- Radio frequency range: 100m in buildings, 400m in free space
- Category 1 Radio Receiver
- Ideal addition to a manual site alarm system
- Provides early warning upon detection of fire
- Designed to be ceiling mounted
- Indoor Use Only
- Provides low battery and out of RF range warning
- Requires no wiring whatsoever
- Triggers all other non-detector site alarms to sound upon activation
- Please use Evacuator Approved Battery Pack only, failure to do so may result in malfunction
Please note: Base Station units are not required for interconnection of other units, they provide additional benefits for system maintenance and testing.